Sunday, January 31, 2010

Okay. Cami challenged us all to name our top 10 books. I have so many books I love, so this is going to be quite a challenge.

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Catcher in the Rye
3. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
4. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
5. Rebecca (By Daphne du Maurier)
6. The Secret Garden
7. Eat, Pray, Love
8. To Kill a Mockingbird
9. Gift from the Sea
10. Wuthering Heights

Okay now by way of explanation. I love to read. I've never tried to make a top 10 list. As I wrote this, all I could think of all the fantastic books I am leaving out....but a lot of the books I chose were life changing for me. So there you go...is anyone else out there? I'm interested to read other people's lists.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you posted. I've been meaning to do it too. I LOVE your list. Just finished Catcher in the Rye and it's a fave now too! Three of yours are on my top 10. Good times!

    Oh, and I know, it was a hard question. One time someone asked me to choose my favorite, and I had to make a double-elimination tournament with my top 16 to decide. Very hard.

    p.s. Go ahead and make a huge list of ALL your faves, if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete