Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Book Change?

Hey there Eagle Readers - I have to admit that I totally forgot about our blog and just stumbled upon it while perusing my bookmarks. Anyway, I've missed the last couple of book group nights so I haven't been able to discuss this with the group so I'll bring it up here. I know we voted on the books for the year already, but I have since read the book I suggested we read for December, "Remembering Isaac"and though it was OK, I wasn't exactly thrilled with it. I would rather change my selection to "The Hunger Games" which I have also read and think it would be a great book to discuss. Since tonight is book group and I am once again out of town - perhaps you could vote on my proposal or if not, I'm sure I'll make it to book group before December and we can talk about it then. (I'm just trying to save you from a less than exciting book experience - no offense to anyone who absolutely loves "Remembering Isaac" - like my sister who told me it was so incredible - to each his own:)

1 comment:

  1. I'll bring it on up for you at book group. I've read Hunger Games and really liked it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete